hi thiago,

thanks for the quick reply, btw; after putting that annotation on the page
class; the page should load the js script after the render body, but it
didn't show though. i'm actually implementing the JsTree Component referred
from the wiki how to's. My page has the border.tml and actual content. I've
tried to include it as normal text/javascript script on the border header.
everything works well on Firefox3 but IE throws Operation Aborted Error. I
suspect it must be the script error that causes this. I've actually read
through the previous posting from other users regarding the same problem but
i don't really understand how to implement it inside pages. the link of the
topic is this

http://www.nabble.com/T5-Tree-Component-javascript-and-DOM-td12372202.html#a12372202

please help, your guidance is very much appreciated.

wesley