Hi fellas,

this isnt a T5 question but hoping someone can help out.

I am looking to style buttons

<input type = "submit" value = "save"/>  - how would i got about styling
that one?

if i change the above code to:

<button class="button positive" type = "submit">save</button>  and have the
following css it works fine

a.button, button  {} button {} etc

if i want to style my buttons do I have to convert all my

<input type = "submit" value = "save"/> to <button class="button positive"
type = "submit">save</button> ?

It doesnt work for the following code tho

<input t:type = "submit" t:id = "addMe"  value = "add me" />  How would i
apply css to this button?

Any help would be appreciated guys.

Regards,

..kace