Folke schrieb:
On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 13:32, Ulrich Stärk <u...@spielviel.de> wrote:
Does it work when you move the Unit enum into it's own class file?

No, it doesn't. But I now know why: There are two different Unit
classes from different ClassLoaders. So, I moved Unit out of
Tapestry's app-package and now it works!

Since I really like to have my Unit enum in the Size component what
can I do to keep Tapestry from using different ClassLoaders?

Regards,
Folke

I had the same requirement. A class file that I wanted to distribute with a library.

The trick was not to put the class into one of tapestry managed packages. Just create another package (xxx.util or so) and leave your class file there.

Andy