Em Fri, 13 Feb 2009 16:43:57 -0300, Yunhua Sang <yunhua.s...@gmail.com> escreveu:

I want to provide user a jpa entity grid component, which will provide
its own griddatasource and hide it to end user; user instead will
provide an ejbql for the entity grid and the component will execute
the ejbql, generate griddatasource, show results in grid. It's a good
example of simplifying/enhancing an existing component.

My approach would be a GridDataSource implementation that took an EJB-QL query in its constructor. The advantage is the fact that you can use the Grid component unchanged. ;)

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://www.arsmachina.com.br/thiago