Hi,

You are correct, in one of my javascript it has a "../images/..", i don't
know why it got called, in that particular page, there is no reference to
that js, commenting it out fixes the problem, but this does bring up another
question, how to put asset:context in a javascript?

//var tb_pathToImage = "../images/loading.gif";

// var tb_pathToImage = "${asset:context/images/loading.gif}";      // this
does not work

what is event context? something like this:
Object onActivate(String s1, String s2)
how to write a matching onPassivate for this?

Thanks,

Angelo