I'm implementing my user interface tests using selenium and the provided
AbstractIntegrationTestSuite class. Everything is working fine.

Still, i'd like to replace my DAO services implementation with some mock
ones when i run the tests. The problem is that the services are declared in
the application module so how do i override those declarations for testing
purposes ?
One workaround i found was to pass a VM parameter when i run the test goal
and then in the bind method implementation i check for the parameter and
declare either the prodution implementation or the mock one. Although this
works it forces me to implement the mock objects in the main sources and not
on the test sources where they should be.

I was wondering if anyone had a better way to do this.
Thanks.