On Sun, Feb 22, 2009 at 8:17 PM, Luther Baker <lutherba...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have written an application property block (per the BeanEditForm tutorial)
> for a custom type. Is there a ideal event in the block component when I can
> assign the property to the PropertyEditContext?

You don't assign values to PropertyEditContext:
BeanEditorForm/BeanEditor does that for you automatically. Note that
the tutorial never assign values to it.

> c) one final note - if I validate the custom property in this edit block -
> how do I indicate the problem ... if I don't have a form object etc as the
> Validation page suggests,

Use BeanEditor instead. BeanEditForm is nothing more than a Form
component with an Errors and a BeanEditor component declared inside
it.

--
Thiago