Hi All!

I would like to change the content-type of the ajax response, when rendering a component from an ajax request.
The content-type is 'application/json' and it need to be 'plain/text'.
We develop an ip-tv middleware and the setTopBox's browser (Opera gogi) can not understand the application/json content-type (I think it treats the response as binary data). I handle the ajax response with my own javascript code, so 'plain/text' would be fine. I see from the source code that the mime-type's hard coded at the InternalConstants.JSON_MIME_TYPE variable, so i don't know how to change it.
Anyone has idea how to accomplish this?

Regards, Zsombor