for speed reasons, etc. I would like apache httpd to handle css,js and images
instead of tomcat
Of course apache httpd doesn't know of the resources bundled in the tapestry
webapp.

For those of you who are using tapestry with tomcat and a apache httpd
frontend:
I'm interested in knowing what kind of (automatic) deployment setup you are
using to get the assets in a folder apache httpd can read.

Of course this eliminates tapestry being able to manage the assets. WOuld
there be anything I'm missing out what tapestry can do, what can't be done
by apache httpd? Is there any other reasons why I should forget this setup
as soon as possible?

Thanks,
Britske