+1 for the addition ;-)

As new users will be extremely important to me, page loads with empty caches
should be fast as well. Besides, some research shows that often more people
thean expected don't come in with a warmed cache.
http://yuiblog.com/blog/2007/01/04/performance-research-part-2/

Anyway, thanks for the great framework,
Britske