Wow this Mailing List is fast :-)

Thank you for your replies, i fixed the problem finally!

Kristian Marinkovic wrote:
Tapestry 5 will open a new Transaction on every request.
If you do not call commit explicitly Tapestry will rollback the
Transaction after the request.

i'd guess it has something to do with your mysql settings. have you tried using hsqldb? does your problem still occur?

g,
kris

Kejo Starosta <k...@zapfanlagen.biz> 26.02.2009 08:34
Bitte antworten an
"Tapestry users" <users@tapestry.apache.org>

An
users@tapestry.apache.org
Kopie

Thema
Trouble with Transactions in tapestry-hibernate

Hi!

I've a problem with the rollback of transactions on tapestry-hibernate.
I use Typestry 5.0.18 with MySql on the backend. If make 80 Inserts and I try to rollback the transaction with HibernateSessionManager.abort() nothing happens, everything is committed and stored into the database. Yesterday I tried to find the problem almost the whole day and I'm almost sure my source is ok :-) I also turned off explicitly <property name="hibernate.connection.autocommit">false</property>

I'm also sure my app runs not over a @CommitAfter and I'm also sure I don't commit manually, but still everything is committed and stored into the database.

Anyone has the same problem? I'm getting a bit nervous about this failure :-(

nice greetz,

Kejo