I ended up with the following in my page class to get the scripts added:

    void setupRender() {

        renderSupport.addScriptLink(request.getContextPath()+
"/dwr/engine.js");
        renderSupport.addScriptLink(request.getContextPath()+
"/dwr/util.js");
        renderSupport.addScriptLink(request.getContextPath()+
"/dwr/interface/myPageName.js");
    }

However, I am trying to do a test but I get no response

<form t:type = "Form" t:id = "form">
    Name:
    <input type = "text" id="demoName" onblur="updates();"/>
    Reply:
</form>

<script type = "text/javascript">

        function updates() {
          var name = dwr.util.getValue("demoName");
          myPageName.sayHello(name, function(data) {
            dwr.util.setValue("demoReply", data);
          });
        }

    </script>

and I have this in the java class:

public String sayHello(String name) {
        System.out.println("Hello, " + name);
        return "Hello, " + name;
    }

The simplest example but I cant get it to work.  Using Tapestry 5.0.18 ;
DWR-3.0-RC1

I get the following error : Error: undefined, Error - Anyone who started
playing with this have this problem early on?

Thanks

.kace