Em Wed, 04 Mar 2009 22:17:07 -0300, Angelo Chen <angelochen...@yahoo.com.hk> escreveu:

Hi,

Hi!

I know T5 always team up template with java class using the same name, say, MyCars.java, then you need a MyCars.tml, is it possible we can have
MyCarsAqua.tml, MyCarsClassic,tml, and we can programatically chose which
tml to be rendered at runtime?

What exactly changes from one version to another?
By the way, you can @InjectPage the other version, choose programatically the one you want and redirect to the chosen one by returning it in onActivate().

this will bring a degree of configurability to the app, what do you think?

I don't think it is a good idea. This would break something I love: the 1:1 relationship between page class and template and Tapestry.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://www.arsmachina.com.br/thiago