I just fired up a new download of IntelliJ 8.1. Haven't used it much - so
pulled an existing Maven/Tapestry project and created a "configuration" for
jetty:run.

That works great. Through the settings, I also associated *.tml files with
an html filetype.

Now, if I start the app all is well - but if I make a change to a *.tml file
- the change is not showing up in the app unless I stop and restart. The
same goes for Java. I tested by changing a return class from a submit
handler - but the return page stayed the same.

I know I must be missing a setting in IntelliJ - thoughts?

-Luther