Expecting 5.1 stable release :)

BTW, [TAP5-291] - what is the annotation name whitch for methods to invoke after the component is fully constructed?

I actually got the idea from Wicket. I think it has some useful
properties, but I still prefer a layout component to a layout base
page class. I envision it as something used with complex components
(Grid, BeanEditForm, maybe Palette) that want to make portions more
easily overridden.