From: "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <thiag...@gmail.com>
To: "Tapestry users" <users@tapestry.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, 18 March, 2009 16:02:50 GMT +02:00 Athens, Beirut, Bucharest,
Istanbul
Subject: Re: [T5.0.18] Class re-loading and eclipse debugger

On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 10:57 AM, Hugues Narjoux
<huguesnarj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> WTP was great here because it
> would let you configure a deployment descriptor and automaticaly deploy and
> re-assemble your webapp.

I guess the problem is exactly the reassemble process. Many times,
when using WTP in a Struts (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!) project, it
wouldn't update the application correctly when I changed one class.
Then I gave up. I never really deploy an application in development,
just when really deploying to the production server, not wasting a lot
of time with it.

--
Thiago