I had same problem. When I ran mvn jetty:run, everything was ok. Problem was in Eclipse, because it did not put maven resources on classpath, so resource not exist for eclipse jetty instance. Sollution for me was to add that path manually to build path.

You can also try to make war and check the contents if it is like you expect.

Tom

Robert Zeigler napsal(a):
Both wrong.
Component templates need to go in the classpath, same package as the .java file.
If you're using maven, they go in:
src/main/resources/path/to/components

Only page templates may be placed in webapp root. webapp/components would refer to pages in:
src/main/java/path/to/pages/components

Robert