There is no order unless you set it with ordering clauses (such as
"before:PageRender"). The order in which the contribute methods are
invoked across modules can vary with platform, release, or just
arbitrarily.  It is not specified. Likewise, the order in which the
contributed objects appear when passed to the MasterDispatcher service
will vary, unless locked down with ordering clauses.

On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 7:07 AM, Angelo Chen <angelochen...@yahoo.com.hk> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> what is the execution order of dispatchers, last in, first out or first in,
> last out? following are my two dispatchers, which will be called first and
> why? thanks.
>
> public static void
> contributeMasterDispatcher(OrderedConfiguration<Dispatcher> configuration,
>
> @InjectService("MyDispatcher") MyDispatcher myDispatcher) {
>       configuration.add("MyDispatcher", myDispatcher, "before:PageRender");
>   }
>
>   public static void
> contributeMasterDispatcher(OrderedConfiguration<Dispatcher> configuration,
>
> @InjectService("HisDispatcher") HisDispatcher hisDispatcher)
>       configuration.add("HisDispatcher", hisDispatcher,
> "before:PageRender");
>   }

Howard M. Lewis Ship