From: Hugo Palma [mailto:hugo.m.pa...@gmail.com]
Sent: 24 March 2009 18:23
To: Tapestry users
Subject: Re: Executing javascript on ajax call return

I've just tried using renderSupport on a partial page render and it
worked
great. I'm using 5.1.0.2-SNASHOT.

On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 4:14 PM, Blower, Andy
<andy.blo...@proquest.co.uk>wrote:

Unfortunately this doesn't work because Environmental stuff is not
available when doing partial page renders - well for 5.0.18 at least,
maybe
it works with 5.1.0.1? This is the perfect mechanism for doing this
though.
I'll be trying 5.1 later this week so I'll try it again then.

Thanks.