Someone else mentioned that they were having issues with the same thing no more than a week ago. I don't remember them having a solution either.

-Anthony

On Mar 24, 2009, at 10:23 PM, Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo wrote:

Hi!

Is it just me or Tapestry-Spring-Security doesn't work with Tapestry 5.1.0.x? I tried to use the @Secured annotation in a class, using a non-existent role, and the page was rendered normally when it should redirect to the login page. Changing to T5.0.18 makes everything work as expected.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://www.arsmachina.com.br/thiago