Hello

At the top of the page I have a search form where a user can search on
product description, category etc..

The result list of products (generated below the search form) also contains
a pager component..

Like this Page:  1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 ... | 11 | 12

When I click on a page link (page context = {parentCategory.id, pageNr} )
the search form is updated with previous search entries.

It looks like every page link has its own search form with its persisted
fields.. I don't want this behaviour.

My products loop is a volatile loop. Has it something to do with this?

I want my search form the keep the entries I typed in and not update it with
previous entries, when I navigate using the pager links.

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks!

Peter