Jean Luc...

Did you have a look at tapestry-spring-security? The repositry is at
http://www.localhost.nu/java/mvn/nu/localhost/tapestry/tapestry-spring-secur
ity/ but the project site seams to be down. It is rough on the edges, but
works well and is not to hard to understand the code.

It would be great if this got into more mainstream somewhere so it is easy
to add robust authorization to the applications we build ­ almost all have
it and will sooner or later need the things that spring-security provide.

Appfuse also has an integration you could look at if you have not done so
already. http://code.google.com/p/tapestry5-appfuse/

Excuse me if this was covered already in the thread.

Br
Peter