When the BeanEditForm instantiates a new Model instance, it now uses the
same code that instantiates service implementations (and injects
dependencies). By default, Tapestry will find the constructor with the
most parameters for this purpose, and will attempt to match each
parameter to a service. That's why you get the Exception "No service
matches..."

In this case, you don't want that behavior. You surely want BeanEditForm
to instantiate via the public no-arguments constructor.

By placing an @Inject annotation on the public no-arguments constructor,
you can direct BeanEditForm to use that constructor instead.

Regards, nillehammer

--
http://www.winfonet.eu