Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo schrieb:
Em Mon, 20 Apr 2009 16:42:23 -0300, manuel aldana <ald...@gmx.de> escreveu:

Hi,

I am injecting services to my domain model classes. For that I am using the ServiceBinder.bind(implementationClass). This is kind of repetitive if I want to add all classes of a certain package.

Is it somehow possible to add a set of class at once to autobuild control, for instance by passing a package identifier?

Use the ClassNameLocator service to find all classes inside a package them loop the results. Inside a module bind() method, you'll need to instantiate ClassNameLocatorImpl yourself, as Tapestry does not do service injection in this method.
I see. thanks.

but would be cool if there was something like:

//add all classes from services package into autobuild set
binder.bind("org.foo.bar.services.*");

--
manuel aldana
ald...@gmx.de