I found the cause. It seems to be an IntelliJ thing. By default itself maven2 isn't including test-classes (test pages are sitting inside src/test/java) when packaging so pages could not be found.

Never the less it is weird that IntelliJ does not include them anyway, because the option (include source-roots -> src/test/java/) inside the Module options is ticked on. I guess this is a IntelliJ bug (IntellIj never packages /target/test-classes to the final war output, even if the option is chosen).

manuel aldana schrieb:
I am trying hard to deploy the integration test webapp from tapestry-core, but I haven't had succeeded so far.

Loading webapp itself works (I see the ioc outputs on console). But when going to the context path I would only see a directory listing of the files of the exploded webapp. So it won't load the Index.tml and bind it to TapestryFilter (though web.xml says this).

I am starting the webapp under IntelliJ. Problems both occur with running under deploy exploded and war mode. The from IntelliJ built exploded/ dir and war look fine.

Any ideas?

thanks.

--
manuel aldana