hi kris,

thank you for your advice - with my previous mail i wanted to give the same tip to pisit - seems my post did not make this comprehesible ;)

felix

Kristian Marinkovic schrieb:
this is because the windows filesystem is case insensitive!
unix is case sensitive....

therefore your templates must have the same case as the corresponding page

g,
kris

Felix Gonschorek <fe...@gg-media.biz> 05.05.2009 12:02
Bitte antworten an
"Tapestry users" <users@tapestry.apache.org>

An
Tapestry users <users@tapestry.apache.org>
Kopie

Thema
Re: Can't access HTML files in classpath resouce

i encounterd a similar problem when working with both win and linux machines.

.tml files and their corresponding java classes had a different upper/lower case.

e.g. "page.tml" and "Page.java".

under windows this works, under linux not.

felix

Pisit schrieb:
I'm using Tapestry 5.0.18+Tomcat 6.0+FCKEditor (from T5Components)
For Windows server, it's work perfectly but for Linux has encounter HTTP
404
error
i've found that it unable to access

/assets/org/apache/tapestry/commons/jslibs/scripts/fckeditor/editor/fckeditor.html
and other .html files
but for other extension such  .css, .js or image format works fines. Any
suggestion?

Thanks in advance. Dave.

--
Felix Gonschorek