Hi,

I have a question about ComponentResources discardPersistentFieldChanges.

The page in question is a configuration page and contains a large number of components that each have some persisted state and I'm currently calling discardPersistentFieldChanges on the page onSubmit.. I want to make sure that all persisted state is discarded for the page as well as for all components used in that page.

The documentation for this function says: Discards all persistent field changes for the page containing the component.

My reading of this is that I can call discardPersistentFieldChanges on any component on the page and it will discard all persistent field changes on the page and on all components used in the page. Is this true or do I need to explicitly call discardPersistentFieldChanges on each component?

Thanks.

Chuck Kring