Hi,

I am new in Tapestry and I am currently developing a webapp which aims at
launching virtual machine. I created a form in my .tml file with basic
inputs (TextArea, Checkbox, etc). Now I would like to create some Checkboxes
with a list of words from my .java file, and then to be able to retrieve
separatly their states.

I found  this
http://lombok.demon.co.uk/tapestry5Demo/test/components/checkboxgroupdemo
http://lombok.demon.co.uk/tapestry5Demo/test/components/checkboxgroupdemo
which is exactly what I want to do.

However, in this following part, it uses a mixin ControlledCheckbox and then
controller :

# <tr t:type="loop" source="colors" value="color" >
#                         <td>
#                             <t:checkbox t:mixins="man/ControlledCheckbox"
#                                  controller="colorController"
#                                  value="selected"/>
#                              ${color}
#                         </td>
#                     </tr>
#                    <tr>
#                         <th>
#                              <!--  ControlCB can be placed before or after
the controlledCheckboxes -->
#                             <t:man.controlcb t:id="colorController"
value="prop:selectAll"  />
#                             Select all colours
#                         </th>
#                     </tr>

I have downloaded the .jar which contains the ControlledCheckbox.class from
this  http://code.google.com/p/tapestry5examples/ url , added it as an
external jar in the Referenced Libraries of my Eclipse Project but I didn't
manage to use it.

The error returned was "Unable to resolve 'ControlledCheckbox' to a mixin
class name". So how can I make this class (which is present in my .jar file)
a mixin class ? (I have already try to put this class in a .mixin package
but I didn't work)

Then how does the "controller" parameter work ?

Thanks.