Em Mon, 25 May 2009 12:43:17 -0300, Antonio Fernández <amiguel.fernan...@gmail.com> escreveu:

Hi again,

Hi!

        * org.hibernate.HibernateException: No CurrentSessionContext
          configured!

The suggested way is to override getSession() to return something other than sessionFactory.getSession() or set a CurrentSessionContext in you SessionFactory (recommended). This section in the Hibernate documentation tells you why and how: http://docs.jboss.org/hibernate/stable/core/reference/en/html_single/#architecture-current-session.

A few changes in BaseHibernateDAO :

   - Replaced the import of class org.hibernate.classic.Session with
org.hibernate.Session.

Thanks for pointing me that. I've just fixed this in the Generic DAO-Hibernate branch. By the way, in the Maven repository, there is an improved 1.1 version there.

   - Add the org.hibernate.Session object as a new paremeter in all the
constructor methods.
   - Changes in class BaseHibernateDAO :

            Add new field of type org.hibernate.Session, that will be
initialized inside the constructor ( like the SessionFactory does )
Modify the method getSession(), returning the new field reference

These modifications aren't appropriate to *Generic* DAO-Hibernate, as they wouldn't work without Tapestry-IoC (for example, when you're building a desktop application or using Spring), and this package is meant to be independetly from Tapestry-IoC.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://www.arsmachina.com.br/thiago