On the other hand, Howard has modified Tapestry several times in order for minor errors to be thrown as exceptions early on so that developers fix their mistakes right away. Throwing an exception on a missing label seems to fit in, at least for me. Maybe we can make it configurable so that everyone can be happy :)

Uli

Inge Solvoll schrieb:
I believe the docs mention specifically that NOT throwing an exception is a
nice feature :)

On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 2:25 PM, Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo <