Em Wed, 27 May 2009 17:10:31 -0300, Sergey Didenko <sergey.dide...@gmail.com> escreveu:

Hi,

Hello!

I see some guys ask about opening issues in the list.

Just like me? :)

Is it ok that I just put issues into JIRA, after searching simular
issues there? Or do we usually mention issues in the mail list?

I think it is a good practice to discuss issues here before posting into JIRA, as sometimes issues are filed for things that don't need to changes in the framework, just knowing how to do something. And more people can help and discuss in the mailing list than in an issue tracker. It's common to see issues mentioning mailing list threads.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://www.arsmachina.com.br/thiago