Hi folks,

As soon as I put the annotation @SessionState in my application, I get an
error.

*here is a sample of code from home.java*

*    @SessionState
    private String userName;

    public String getUserName() {
        return userName;
    }

    public void setUserName(String userName) {
        this.userName = userName;
    }*

*here is an extract from home.tml*

*You are logged with loggin: ${userName}*

*Here is the error:*

*Render queue error in Expansion[PropBinding[expansion Home(userName)]]:
Error invoking constructor java.lang.String(byte[], int, int, int) (at
String.java:338) (for service 'ApplicationStateManager'): No service
implements the interface [B.*

I spent my afternoon on this issue, I do not understand this error, No
service implements the interface [B. ???

I would be gratefull if someone could help me on this.

Thank you,

Thibaut