isn't it related to some kind of caching? the strange thing is that it
is fairly enough to refresh the page to get everything running
again... for a few minutes. after next few ajaxized updates
component's body is being ignored again.

i'm about to debug tapestry's core. is there any point that comes to
your mind, where i could start digging?

thanks,
m.

Howard Lewis Ship wrote on 02 Jun 2009 22:29:24 MET:

> I can't think of anything that could explain what you are seeing. Full
> and partial page rendering operate on the page structure identically.
>
> 2009/6/2 grabarz <umrzy...@gazeta.pl>:
> > hi,
> > this is one of these 'mysterious' problems. i have a component (report)
> > which takes a datasource and draws a table filled with data. something
> > like a grid component provided by tapestry.

[cut]

--
Mess with the best, die like a rest!