many thanks,

I am using netbeans IDE and have updated netbeans.conf file in my home user
netbeans/6.1/etc folder as follows:

-J-Xss2m -J-Xms32m -J-XX:PermSize=64m -J-XX:MaxPermSize=1024m

the problems still persists after some building & re-deployment iterations.
whenever netbeans output Final Memory: 51M/104M shortly after that I'll get
this weird behaviour.

Is the Final Memory statistics that netbeans output as the last entries
during a build / run process related to the MaxPermSize?  Is there anything
I am missing above?

Cheers

SPA