Dear All,

I am impresed with this topic.  I recently decided to pick up a framework
for use in development after spending some years with jsp/servlets models.
I do not exactly why but I prefer to use Tapestry against others.

If we could know the number of downloads per version or per each release say
from 5.0 up to latest release might enable us to guess the number of active
users.

I am using Tapestry 5 - Building Web Applications by Alexander Koleniskov as
a guide and t5.1.0.5 and in many places I encounter variances.  I think the
level of documentation on Tapestry is very poor and this will scare people
away - am I missing where/how to access the right documentation?

Cheers

SPA