Yeah,man ,this problem was caused because you hadn't add a event type for
this button.
THe default event type is "action" ,which means that your event handler
could be equal to following:
 @OnEvent(value="action" component="submitButton")
But things are a little different on Submit . The default event that it will
reply  is "selected" . Now changin
it to following style:
 @OnEvent(value="selected" component="submitButton")

Have a sound Bingo~~