I'm sorry. links are now (5.1) obtained via PageRenderLinkSource's
createPageRenderLink(...)

Ulrich Stärk schrieb:
You can also return a Link instance (you can obtain one by injecting ComponentResources and calling resources.createPageLink(...)) and set the parameter with link.addParameter(...) prior to returning it.

Uli

Angelo Chen schrieb:
Hi,

In index page my app will do a return MyPage.class, so browser address bar shows localhost/mypage instead of localhost, now I'd like to pass any query
string from the url to the new page, it should look like this:

if user type : http://localhost/?test=123
then after redirect, browser's address bar should show:
http://localhost/mypage/?test=123

is this possible?