> Request != render. A request can have rendering, but their not the same.
Yes of course, I was talking about the scope of the service "Environmental
services are, by their nature, per-thread (and therefore per-request).", so are
@PageAttached and @PageLoaded triggered on every Request.

> A page *is* a component, so there's no conflict here. I guess the
> documentation is trying to say that the Environmental annotation does
> not work in services.
Yes Thiago, but this is not what it is actually saying is it? How would a new
user catch this?