Hi,

I'm on T5.1.0.5.
I have installed 2 AccessControlDispatchers in my application. One for PageRendering and one for event handling. Both Dispatchers just redirect to the start page with an error message in the case that e.g. no user was logged in.
This works nicely with all pages and event links.
The problem is that AJAX calls also get intercepted and the response is obviousely the rendered StartPage. So for a click on an inPlace Table when the user was not logged in anymore, he gets a Blackbird- Console Popup with a not-so-user-friendly error message.

Does anyone have an idea about possible solutions to this?

Thanks

Moritz