I am a newbie to Tapestry and have a question: I have a downloads page that
displays a list of files to the user. When the user clicks on any file link
I need to do one of two things:

1)  If the user is logged in, I need to send the selected file as an
attachment to the browser
2)  If the user is not logged in,  I need to display the Login page. One the
user is successfully logged in, I need to display the downloads page and
also send the selected file as an attachment.

I am able to do (1) using StreamResponse but not sure how to solve (2)- send
a Page response back and a file as an attachment.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Raghu.