Is this what you are looking for?
http://code.google.com/p/tapestry5-cayenne/

Peter
----- Original Message -----
From: "Eldred Mullany" <eldred.mull...@easypay.co.za>
To: "Tapestry users" <users@tapestry.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, 2 July, 2009 13:19:45 GMT +02:00 Athens, Beirut, Bucharest,
Istanbul
Subject: Tapestry 5.0.1.5 and Cayenne Integration

Hi Guys

Has anyone got an example or tutorial on how to integrate
Tapestry5.0.1.5 with Cayenne ?

I am following tutorial, when I get to the part of running test class
after setting up my database and generating my class files placing jar
file inside pom.xml. T5 project starts up ok as soon as I use
DataContext class and create a connection it throws up error :

Caused by: org.apache.cayenne.ConfigurationException: [v.3.0M5 Nov 29
2008 21:12:47] [org.apache.cayenne.conf.DefaultConfiguration] : Domain
configuration file "cayenne.xml" is not found.

      at
org.apache.cayenne.conf.DefaultConfiguration.initialize(DefaultConfigura
tion.java:141)

      at
org.apache.cayenne.conf.Configuration.initializeSharedConfiguration(Conf
iguration.java:157)

      ... 5 more

<dependency>

            <groupId>org.apache.cayenne</groupId>

            <artifactId>cayenne-server</artifactId>

            <version>3.0M5</version>

        </dependency>

Has anyone got some info on Tapestry5 and Cayenne Integration ?

Thanks Eldred