Stephan Windmüller wrote:

> Please, is there anyone who can tell me how to iterate over a list and
> store data in it?

I found the solution. It was a mixture of three different things:

1. Using the formState="literal:VALUES" in loops.
2. The two value-elements from select and loop must not be the same
   value, otherwise the object references do not match.
3. Losing the session after reloading the tomcat application or even
   restarting tomcat is not the same as manually logging out.

Another solution I found on this list is using the index-parameter of
the loop, removing the Property-Annotation and using the index in
getAssignedUser.

Hope that helps others.

- Stephan