Hi Guys,

Im relatively new to Tapestry and I've tasked with assessing the viability
of Tapestry as the primary framework for our project solution. First let me
quickly describe the project, I will present the user with a grid of
content, at the end of each row will be a check box. when the user selects
as many checkboxes as he/she chooses and submits, we are to query an
external source for a further list for each of those selected checkboxes.

So after much toil, I was able to incorporate the checkboxes into the grid.
However, now I need to generate another grid based on what checkboxes were
checked. Is there some way to register a list of what checkboxes were
checked? or is there a way to iterate through a specific column/row in a
grid? really any kind or solution or direction would be greatly appreciated.

With many Thanks,