On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 3:27 PM, Norman Franke<nor...@myasd.com> wrote:
> First, I have a ton of DAOs that I need to bind the interface to the
> implementation. I'd like to do this automatically, so I don't have to keep
> modifying my AppModule for each DAO I create. What's the best way to go
> about this? I figure if I can somehow get a ClassNameLocator instance, I
> could just iterate through my package and do it that way. However, how do I
> get a ClassNameLocator in bind(ServiceBinder)?

Look at the ServiceBinder interface; there are methods there
(especially in 5.1) that may address your needs.

> Second, on the SUPPRESS_REDIRECT_FROM_ACTION_REQUESTS issue, is it possible
> to inject my own ActionRenderResponseGenerator that does my bidding?

Not following you here ... but in 5.1 it is possible to override
contributions as well as services.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry
Director of Open Source Technology at Formos