I can only think of one way of doing this :

You should have two buttons, a 'submit button' one, and a 'confirm button'.

Everytime you hit the submit button, the form should be saved, to a SessionState object
and return TO THE SAME page.

Then, on second page refresh ( after the hit button ), you can test if the sessionstate object exists. If it exists, you should show the confirm button, the one which will actually store the data ( or send, or whatever )

.tml

<form>
<input type="submit" t:id="send" value="Save"/>
 <t:if text="objectExists">
<input type="submit" t:id="confirm" value="confirm"/>
</t:if>
</form>

.java
@SessionState
private Object myObject

private Class successfullPage;

onSelectedFromSend() {
   // populate myObject fields
   successfullPage = null;
}

onSelectedFromConfirm() {
   // actually saving data
   successfullPage = WhatEverPage.class
}

Object onSuccess() {
   return successfullPage;
}

Hello!

On a page I have a form which I want to redisplay after it has been
submitted. The user should be able to change/submit it many times until
he is satisfied with the result.

But when he clicks on the submit button, there is no visual response
that the submit happened. What I would expect is that the page blanks
and rebuilds after the submit is done.

Another idea is displaying a "Your query was submitted"-box in top of
the form, but after the second submit the effect would be the same: none.

Does anyone has a hint for me how I can visualize this?

Perhaps I could mark the changed values in a different color, but I do
not know how to access form fields which have been created with a loop
component.

TIA
 Stephan