rolfst <rol...@gmail.com> wrote on 27/07/2009 14:13:51:
> Hi Paul,
>
> Yes there are three groups involved in the suite.
> How ever no other test from other groups are available.
> It seems that when I remove the reference to groups in my testng.xml it
> works fine.
>
> For now a workable solution it looks like a bug though not sure wether
> testng or testify.

It's a bug in Testify :-) I've fixed it and it will be in the latest
snapshot release. However, the build server on tapestry 360 is currently
jammed, so we need to wait for that to be fixed before the snapshot is
built and published.

Paul

> Paul Field wrote:
> >
> > rolfst <rol...@gmail.com> wrote on 27/07/2009 13:26:23:
> >

> >>    @Test(groups = "rbudisplay")
> >>    public void test_rbuselection_fulltype() throws Exception
> >>    {
> >
> > Oooo... it might be something to do with groups. Is your suite
specifying
> > that only certain groups are run?
> >
> > (my brain aches whenever I try to work out what get runs in TestNG :-)
).

> > Paul

---

notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying,
disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.

Please refer to http://www.db.com/en/content/eu_disclosures.htm for additional
EU corporate and regulatory disclosures.