I'd like to announce the first stable release of the Tapestry-Testify
project at Tapestry360:

https://tapestry.formos.com/projects/tapestry-testify/

Tapestry Testify is an extension to Tapestry that allows you to write page
and component tests very easily and have them run very efficiently.

I'd like to thank Peter Stavrinides, Juan E. Maya and Christian Gruber for
their feedback on the snapshot releases - without which I wouldn't have
got the JUnit4 and TestNG integration working properly.

- Paul

Paul Field
Research IT
Deutsche Bank
Tel: +44 20 754 51952

---

notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying,
disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.

Please refer to http://www.db.com/en/content/eu_disclosures.htm for additional
EU corporate and regulatory disclosures.