see the roadmap section of http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5.1/

"High priorities for 5.2 include Spring Web Flow integration, and support
for developing Tapestry applications as Portlets. "

g,
kris

Christine <christ...@christine.nl>
11.08.2009 10:19
Bitte antworten an
"Tapestry users" <users@tapestry.apache.org>

An
Tapestry users <users@tapestry.apache.org>
Kopie

Thema
T5 Re: Portlets?

spaway wrote:
> liferay supports tapestry - meaning you can develop liferay's portlet in
> tapestry as a plugin - I suppose!  check liferay's wiki/blog very well!

I couldn't find anything. It would be really nice if Tapesty5 would
support portlets.

dagdag
Christine