akochnev wrote:

> Christian,
>    can you jot down a few instructions on getting this done ? Is this the
> T5.1 out of SVN ? Or is this just following the instructions that someone
> (maybe you) posted a few weeks ago ?

I will write instructions on my blog in the next days (always too little
time).

akochnev wrote:

>    Also, do you know if this runs properly on the local dev server ? There
> is an issue w/ 5.0 and the local dev server (something about not finding
> the
> $Loop component if there is an error), I'd be curious to know if this app
> runs there.

No, I had the same problems with 5.0 and never tried it anymore. I'm using
Jetty (because I have no persistence for the test app).

akochnev wrote:

>    I'm working on a 5.0 app in gae (http://zadachite-dev.appspot.com/) but
> it would certainly be nice to move it to 5.1.

Good to hear - maybe you can give some info about using the GAE persistence
(JPA/JDO) with Tapestry.

--
Chris