Hello!

I'm working on one project with Tapestry 4 which makes heavy use of
paginated lists. They are at least 10 lists of different items in project.

This paginated lists have coulumns, optional filter and sorting upon some
columns.

I though of this in this way:

Application service returns a list of domain objects. Each domain object can
have tapestry component implemented. i.e. :

Class CustomerBean {

 String firstName;

 String lastName;

 String phoneNumber;

 //getters, setters, constructor

}

CustomerBeanComponent:

Template:

Specification:

<parameter name="domainObject" required="true" />

Now PaginationComponent should take the List<CustomerBean> and iterate over
this list with rendering of it's body component. This is similar behaviour

like For component but I would need pagination, filters and columns in
PaginationComponent.

Can you give me some guidelines how to implement this component and do you
think is it possible at all?

Thanks!